There is no token on the market yet, beware of scams!
(find them on https://azuro.org/ecosystem (opens in a new tab))
|For users with Azuro Score <=100,000||$ amount of the bet * odds of the bet * 10|
|for users with Azuro Score >100,000||$ amount of the bet * odds of the bet * 5|
- Example: a user with Azuro Score less than 100,000 makes a bet of $10 at odds of 3 (European odds used for the example). Points are calculated like this: 10 * 3 * 10 = 300 points
- All bets count. For combo bets - the final odds of the combo are used for the multiplier.
- The max odds mutiplier is 10. I.e. if the odds of the bet or combo are above 10, then they are counted as 10 for the Azuro Score multiplier.
- For previous settings check here (opens in a new tab).
1 USDT/XDAI liquidity for 1 increment of time = 1.05 points (i.e. $1 liquidity provided for 2 increments (at least 14 days) = 2.1 points; and so on…)
- 1 increment of time is 7 days. Only full increments count.
- There is no restrictions on adding/withdrawing liquidity. The points are calculated according to the total amount of time liquidity has been provided for.
- Score points are updated/attributed once per day at midnight UTC.
As of Nov 10, 2023, liquidity added to the Polygon USDT pool earns 3x the Azuro Score points (i.e. 3 * 1.05=3.15) ! This boost will remain in place at least until the Polygon pool hits 7M USDT in size!
As of the start of Azuro Score Phase 2, a Weekly Leaderboard is introduced! It allows top Azuro Scorers every week to gain multipliers or boosts to their points. The weekly leaderboard resets every Sunday midnight at 00:00 UTC.
Check your Azuro Score and your place in the Weekly Leaderboard here https://azuro.org/score (opens in a new tab).
If you want to show leaderboard in your UI, please follow this guide.